When you purchase tickets from StarTix, we will collect personal information such as name, email address, contact number, country of residence, nationality and credit card details.
The personal information that you provide us will be used to:
- provide tickets for admission to the event and for admission related activities;
- process payment for the tickets purchased;
- make refund for show cancellation;
- notify you of event changes;
- manage your relationship with us;
- verify your identity when the situation necessitates us to do so;
- respond to your queries, applications, complaints or feedback;
- provide you with marketing material and promotions (with your consent);
- fulfill other purposes that you have been notified of and consented to.
When you purchase ticket from StarTix, the personal data is entered on portals serviced by our data intermediaries. We have taken steps to ensure that our data intermediaries are, at the minimum, subject to the same level of personal data obligations as us and they have contractual obligations to put in place technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against breaches.
The personal information you provided will be retained until the purposes you consented for have been fulfilled. We will not retain the data unnecessarily unless it is to fulfill our business or legal purposes, or you request for such data to be removed.
To update your account or any other requests pertaining to our customer account management, please contact email@example.com.